The Florence wooden bed frame is a beautiful mix of classic and modern, making for a very stylish and reliably strong bed suitable for all age groups. With turned, hardwood finials and shaker style slats at the head and foot ends, this low cost bed ticks all the right boxes.
This timber is from sustainable sources and is knot free, so when painted white it does not age with knot stains leeching through the paint leaving unsightly brown marks. Our side rails are constructed by using a process called “LVL” which is an engineered timber and is known as structural composite lumber and now often used for joists.
- Available in Antique Pine or White
- Engineered entirely from hardwood for a quick, clean assembly
- Flat hardwood slatted base, hardwood centre rail and attractive head and foot ends
- A very durable yet inexpensive rubber wood bed frame
- Tested to take 300kg in weight (over 47 stone)